IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN.
Or okay no it’s not but IT’S ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN.
I know I just did one of these but I like drawing stuff for other people. I’ve been gaining a lot of followers lately (??? ??), sometimes a couple in a day, which is really incredible and awesome. Having just passed 220, instead of a date deadline, I’m going to close this whenever I hit 300 followers, so likely in a few weeks. As typical, I’ll use a random number generator to pick the winner from the notes.
Rules and such:
- Likes and reblogs both count! You can reblog as many times as you want, but be reasonable.
- Giveaway accounts will be ignored.
- I’m fine with nudity, gore, and other mature subjects but I reserve the right to decline any request I find particularly creepy or offensive.
- 99% of my activity is in the WoW fandom but I actually do enjoy other things (!!) and am down for drawing pretty much anything, I just can’t provide many good recent examples.
- You can use my art for whatever you want once you have it, all I ask is credit!
- I will be going out of town July 9-16, so if it ends before or during that time, there may be a slight wait as my computer access is limited.
So yes. Go forth. <3
don’t do that
▲ The characters of the Left4Dead series.
Semi Transparent Eye (eye changes to colour of your blog)
Made by Totally Transparent
WHAT THE FUCK
cowboy bebop end title cards
Photo with 1 note
The character is actually named “Floorboards”.
Floorboards © Lindsey L., “GreenofDoom”, AKA avatarawesome@tumblr
Art © FenrirSulfer
So there i was just scrolling through someones tumblr, and i came across this and i just stopped. It caught my attention for a long time. I noticed every piece breaking, in slow motion so clearly and the one thing that came to my mind was that moment when your heart breaks. When you can feel it drop and break into little pieces when you hear something that you wish wasn’t true, the truth that you have made yourself not believe, read something you wish hadn’t, or seen something you wish you hadn’t.
Page 1 of 16